Our students are very important to us! They come from all over the world. Some stay with us for 1 week, some stay for a year. But they all want to improve (and they do improve) their Brazilian Portuguese. Since the start of our courses, our school has welcomed students from: Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic, France, Japan, Ireland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Syria, United States of America.
We are very open to receive students of all the nationalities.
We always have updated information on visa requirements. If we do not, we will point you to the right places. And if you need any assistance, we will try to help you as much as we can – prior to your arrival in Salvador, Bahia, and during your stay here.
On the following pages you can read all about our services to students. And if you have any questions, please look at our FAQ page or contact us right away.
- Students – references: look at our reference here or on our FB page: www.facebook.com/brazillink/. And when you go finish your Brazilian Portuguese with us – don´t forget to give us a good reference. 🙂
- Accommodation in Salvador: we will assist you with the right accommodation. No matter your budget: hostel, hotel, Brazilian family or shared apartments.
- Activities: diverse activities, sport activates. Such as Brazilian rhythms: Axé, Samba, Forró and Swing Baiano. Portuguese on stage, surfing, diving and much more.
- Cultural Activities: theatre, samba, condole, museums and much more.
- Additional Services: Internship in Salvador, airport pick up, Health services